US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing they were some sports promotion firm when I got there I was appalled at the work conditions no lighting and the facts that they were a blatant Internet scam company they would disparage other companies in order to get business all along they are the worst, here is just a few of the abominations that were responsible for fouling up the largest convention in Myrtle beach trying to rip off The Wynn resort in Vegas part of a network on insurance scams and contacts
US Hole in One
YES THE World Headquarters of
US Hole in One is a practically abandoned Shanty
with in a Short Limited Promotional Business History
** partners with Surebet Illegal entity in Florida. SOON BOTH Will be out of business
Sells Free golf clubs for $39.95 LOL
Claims Park Ave in Philadelphia offices
* DISPUTE with the LARGEST EVENT in Myrtle Beach with their promotional event WINNERS
* UNPAID Contest Insurance Claims in FLORIDA
* Has less than $50 in the bank
* Cannot pay employees or the Electric bill
* The Highest $$ Value Dispute I have ever been associated with-
* Embellishments Exaggerations - - FLAT OUT LYING to CLIENTS
* CANNOT Handle the Biggest and Best VIP's like WYNN resort in Vegas
* Rip off report disputes Disputes - -
** Largest # of pissed consumer Company - -
** See the EXTENSIVE History of Internet Complaints - -
** Disputes with Vendors Sub Contractors on Business Ethics
** ASTOUNDING # of Consultants have GONE OUT of BUSINESS BANKRUPT or SALES DROPPED OFF by USING THEIR Sales Scam
** Washington DC Consumer Protection Division Reports they are a Pyramid Scheme of Unlicensed Golfers posing as Insurance agents - -
- - Works out of a soon to be Condemened building arehouse - -
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Pictures of no office on google
What I disliked
- Lied about place of business
- Financial references
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Us Hole In One Megan Doherty
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Worldcore is some kind of an scam to collect interest on your money and exorbitant fees for doing basically nothing. They will issue you a supposedly "verified" account but then..."
- "Trusted this scam artist of claiming he can sell me 1000 units of iPad minis. Sent the money to this clown to some pre-paid card account, for he claims it..."
- "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..."
- "On 06/18/2013 I bought a 1999 Jaguar XK8 from you guys, the same week the car presented an engine problem and an engine message was displayed on the dash, I..."
- "me and my wife account got banned permanently i was a leader of a 2.4m alliance and rating was 98k ive never done anything wrong nor has my wife in..."
- "Through Uship,I contracted w/Darrell Tindall AKA the transport guy, of Dickinson Tx.to bring a 51 Chevy Sedan Delivery to me in Florida. He picked up the car on July 30th..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."